Amazing Google+ Followers

Thursday, 4 June 2015

POETRY: Now, I realize

Bismillahirrahmannirrahim


Assalamualaikum and Hello everyone !

Now, I realize


Tick tock, tick tock went the clock
The old grandfather clock bong all over the corners of folk's home
I stared morosely at my reflection in this tarnished mirror
These rosy cheeks had become sunken and angular
These eyes once bright filled with dread
These plump lips had become tight-lipped mouth
Over the years, what I had done to my people
(I was scared of death)

Now, I realize
In this journey, full of unconscious hollow
In this journey, sometimes, sometimes full of sorrow
In this journey, I would try to beautify this barren grass of meadow
in the evening winter
for tomorrow, tomorrow and tomorrow
if I were a rainbow
(I was scared of death)

Now, I realize
People said, before we die
all memories would flash in our mind



XOXO,
Iqbal Rosly


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...